The Kinship Care Program is ready to help you if you are a caregiver taking care of a related child who is age 18 or under.
Kinship Care is the full time nurturing and protection of children by relatives other than their parents. These special caregivers, related to the children who are acting out of love and a desire to support their family may find themselves with many questions. The Kinship Care Program at Perennial Park can help with these questions by providing support that can include:
- Peer support meetings which may include speakers on specific topics.
- Assistance with financial and legal issues.
- Assistance with counseling resources.
- Assistance finding resources in the community.
- Many other related resource materials.