The Congregate Meal program provides a nutritious meal in a group setting at Perennial Park. Lunch is served Monday – Friday, from 12:00pm – 1:00pm. There is a suggested donation of $4.00 per meal for those age 60 and older. Guests age 59 and younger are charged a $5.00 fee.
If you eat lunch at the Senior Center and want to purchase an additional meal to take home the same day, you may do so for $4.00.
In a hurry and do not want to stay for lunch? You can purchase a take-home meal for $7.00.
Take a look at this week’s lunch menu.
**Reopening Guidelines & Information**
We have been approved to reopen on April 8. For the rest of April, we are planning to open for lunch on Thursdays and Fridays only. We plan to resume serving lunch five days a week starting May 3. Please remember that these dates are tentative. Once we have firm dates, we will announce the dates on WCSR (Perennial Park Perspectives – the first and the fourth Thursday of every month at 8:45), our website and on our Facebook page.
We are implementing new procedures so that we can safely reopen. The procedures are as follows:
- We will be offering two sessions: the first one will be from 11:30 to 12:15 and the second will be from 12:30 to 1:15. We will use the 15 minutes between sessions to clean and disinfect tables, chairs, etc.
- Reservations are required. We will have approximately 25 tables; one household per table. Meals and beverages will be served to the tables. Participants who show up without a reservation will be seated if we are not filled to capacity; if we do not have room, a curbside pickup meal will be offered for consumption at home. Please call 437-2422 or 800-479-3348 to make a reservation.
- Participants will be screened upon entry. We have a touch free thermometer at the entrance and a staff member will ensure everyone does a temperature check. We ask that you self-screen before arriving at the Center.
- Participants will scan their card as usual. Donations will be accepted but we will not be making change.
- Masks will be required. We will have cloth masks for those who do not have a mask. There will be a basket for used masks at the exit. Participants will be exiting through the side door.
- Only one person/household will be allowed in the screening area at a time. We have marked the sidewalk in front of the building at six foot intervals to ensure social distancing.
- Restrooms will be restricted to two persons at a time.